I am talking about email marketing, one of the most effective techniques to bring visitors to your blog again and again. As of now I have not tried email marketing on my blog, but recently I came across one of the email marketing solution and just gone through its demo version. Name of this tool is MailGet and today, I am going to share the complete review of MailGet as I have tried its version and it is one of the unique Email Marketing Service available over the web.
About MailGet and It’s Unique Features:
As I already said that email marketing is one effective but hardest form of marketing. If you have tried list building and have some subscriber on your mail list then you must be aware of the benefits of email marketing. At the same time it also cost you some bucks and therefore newbie bloggers always stay away from email marketing. But with MailGet, you can reach to your followers or subscribers by sending mass emails and newsletter at much affordable price.
Here are some of the key features that makes MailGet stand unique in the market.
Perfect for newbie: I would strongly recommend MailGet to every newbie blogger as it require no hosting and there is no complication of technical setup as it sends emails via Amazon SES on cloud system. It would not take more than 10 minutes to create your first campaign.
Affordable Price: Another thing about MailGet is its affordable price which makes it perfect for all webmasters. You can start as low as $29/month, which makes it one of the best alternative to Mailchimp and other providers like Awebar.
Import mails: You can easily import all the emails in case you have any list. You can also import using CSV and also individual contact. In case you have been using another provider then you can easily import all the subscribers easily.
Track Campaigns: You can keep tracks of all the campaigns and make sure you are reaching towards your goals.
Easy Subscription Form: You can instantly add signup form to your blog or website.
There are number of attractive templates which you can use for newsletter, promotions and campaigns.
One of the best things which I love about MailGet is that if you have been using the service of any other provider like MailChimp then while importing you will not need to re-verify your subscribers.
How to start sending Email/newsletter within 10 minutes using MailGet
Here are simple steps to send emails or newsletter to your subscriber list using MailGet.
- There are three simple steps as shown in screenshot to get stated with MailGet.
- As MailGet sends emails using Amazon SES on Cloud, you need to setup the Amazon SES account first which you can create by following the guide here . Just put all the credential in “setting section” of your account.
- To create your mail just click on Build email.
- Now in compose window you just have to use fields given in left side to create an attractive email which is very easy to do. You can easily upload the images too.
- Once you are done with the part you can move to next step and now choose from your list which you would have previously imported. You can also enter the emails manually separated by commas and clicking on the send button will instantly send the email to all of your subscribers.
You can watch the step by step and full guide to send emails using MailGet in the video provided here.
Here are the different plans which MailGet provides based on subscribers.
- Email To 10,000 Subscribers- $29/month
- Email To 50,000 Subscribers-$49/month
- Emails to 100,000 Subscribers-$79/month
MailGet is much cheaper if you compare it with other providers out there.
Quick overview over pros and cons of MailGet
- Very easy to setup (perfect for newbie)
- No hosting and other setup required.
- Much cheaper and affordable.
- Different plans according to your subscribers list.
- Easy import option.
- Easy tracking.
- Need to setup the Amazon SES account before sending emails.