So today we have come up with the best free tools to check duplicate and plagiarism content on your site or blog. you may also be caught in trouble with your own duplicate content inside your blog, which can also be easily find by this free duplicate content checking tool.
Here is list of Top 5 Duplicate Content Checker Tools:
- Just type or paste the content you wish to check in the field and hit enter. (You can also upload the text file containing the content you wish to check plagiarism for)
- Within the second you will see the results. (Too fast, I have seen many other tools loading for a lot of time)
Analyzing the results is too simple with the help of color scheme. Two color, green and red makes it simpler as green indicate the unique and clear content whereas red shows the Plagiarized content.
- Word limit is 1500 which is more than enough to check even your whole blog post.
- You can also see the percentage of the plagiarised content.
- Find exact source of the plagiarised content.
- Upload text file or document.
- You can edit the plagiarized content and make it unique.
3. Article Checker
- 8 Essential Plugins To Install After Installing WordPress
- 10 Best Premium Blogger Templates For Free