Are you using your BlogSpot account to follow and stay updated with your favorite blogs?
Do you think that some of the blogs you follow are useless or not related to your interest anymore and you just want to get rid of them?
Then in this post I will be sharing a tutorial by which you would be able to delete blogs that you followed on blogger.
What Blogspot Blog Follower is (Reading list)?
If you are unknown to blog follower feature in BlogSpot then let me tell you the basic fundamental. BlogSpot offer you to follow others blog by mean of RSS feed right from your dashboard and this way you can always stay updated whenever there is the new post published from the blogs that you followed.This way you can stay updated with the trends happening around you niche, get new ideas for your blog and you get more knowledge.
I also use this feature to stay in touch with my favorite lists. But In beginning I followed huge list of blogs which I realized later of not related to mine interest. So in this post I will be sharing how I delete blogs that I followed on blogger.
Reasons to delete a blog You follow on blogger:
Here are some reasons which you should consider in order to unfollow the blog:
- Blogs are not of your interest.
- Blog is quite annoying and update useless information daily.
- Blog is interfering in your followed list which is hiding other good post.
- Blog is no more updated or has been removed.
These might be some reasons which you should consider before deleting or unfollowing.
How to remove yourself from following a blog?
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard and click the gear icon on the right-hand side of your Reading List.
- Now in next page you will see the list of blogs that you are following.Just click Settings on the right-hand side.
- You will then see a pop-up window with your profile settings.
- Click Stop following this site and you will be removed from following the blog.
- All done.Now you won’t see any further posts from that blog.
If you are into blogging then it is very important to stay updated with the trends happening around you niche. This also helps you to get new ideas for your blog and you get more knowledge. But for that we need to follow the right and useful blogs which are worth reading. In case you found that this blog is not what you wanted you are free to unfollow.
Please share your views and experience if any. Also feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.