As we know organic traffic is one which always helps us to win long run races. You can’t rely on traffic from social media and other promotions services like community, forums etc to be called as successful in your blog niche. Organic traffic is one which makes it easy to earn money through advertising methods like Adsense etc. So that’s what in short the magic of organic traffic, but the real question is how do we start our first step to get organic traffic?
Steps to Submit Your Blogger Sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tools:
Here are the simple steps,
- First step is to go to Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Now Login with your Hotmail/outlook account. If you don’t have an account you can easily signup and create a one.
- In the Dashboard enter your blog URL In “Add a site” as shown in screenshot.
- In the next page an application form will be open as shown below.
- Fill up your basic details such as your blog details.
- In next step Bing Webmaster Tools provides you with three different ways to verify your website in which option 2 is easiest and fast.
- Now Select option 2 and add Meta tag to your blog template to verify your blog ownership.
In blogger Follow these steps to add Meta tag:
- Open your blogger dashboard.
- Go to Template->Edit HTML.
- Find <head> and paste the Meta tag under it.
- You are done.
- Now go back to Bing Webmaster Tools page and click on verify button.
- You have successfully added your blog to Bing and yahoo. It takes 2-3 days to get index your blog posts.
Steps to Submit blogger sitemap in Bing and yahoo:
The default sitemap is for WordPress users so for BlogSpot users you need to ping Yahoo and Bing to get our blog posts indexed. This will notify our new content to Bing and Yahoo.
Follow these steps
1.Replace myblogpromo with your blog URL
2.Copy the following code in your address bar of your browser after copying code.
3. A message saying “Thank for submitting your sitemap”. Will be shown.
For blog posts below 500
For blog posts 501-1000
For blog posts 1000-1500
You are done. Now you have successfully indexed all your posts to both the search engines.
That was all about getting your blog inside Bing search engine. Please let me know if you face any problem while implementing the above procedure in the comments below. And follow me on Google plus and twitter for more such tutorials and updates.