Get Dofollow Backlink from Google Drive PR 8
- Firstly go to https://drive.google.com/.Now sign in with your gmail account.
- Now you need to create a folder.For this go to create>>Folder.Give any name to folder.I have given name as "test".(See screenshot).
- Next step is to make a html file in your notepad having link to your website with relevant anchor text.
- Make sure you add dofollow tag with link.
- I have crated "mytest.html" file in my PC.
- Now upload the html file into your folder.You can easily drag and drop your file into folder.
- In my case I have uploaded "mytest.html" to my folder "test".
- In next step you need to make your folder and file visible to public.
- For this right click on file>>Share>>share.
- In another window click change>>visibility option>>public on the web.
- Now we have make our folder and file as public.
- In next step right click on your folder>>Details and activity.
- In your R.H.S top click on Details.Now copy the link as shown in the screenshot.
- Open a new tab and just paste the copied url in address bar.
- Now put "/your file name".
- In my case I have inserted "/mytest.html".Hit enter.
- Now you will see the required page with dofollow backlinks.In my case i inserted anchor text as "Blogging tricks and tips" which is shown in screenshot.
- All done you have created a dofollow backlink from Google Drive with PR 8.
All credits goes to Kulwant Nagi for providing and sharing this trick.He actually shared it on YouTube only, so I thought of compiling it to a post for better understanding.
Please feel free to ask your queries in the comments in case you got any confusion.Now it's your turn to Share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook and twitter.