What if all that you have searched on Google gets in the hand of a person?
This would lead to the scattering of all your privacy and the person would be easily able to identity your personal interest, health issue, religion issues, your life problems or happenings and all personal details that you searched on Google.
Google does store all the data which include all your searched queries, no matter you deleted your computer history or not. Don’t take a deep breath thinking that you have deleted all your computer and Web browser history and you are completely free to your privacy issue.
Rather you are not, because Google history is an online history which is stored in order to give the relevant and most related results in return of your query.
Revealing your personal information to the person whom you didn’t want to, would definitely cause a problem to you.
There is a solution to every problem and for this problem we can easily delete and turn off our online Google search history by following simple steps given below.
Delete Your Google search history
- Visit your Web History page at google.com/history.
- Sign in with your gmail id.
- In the top right corner of your Web History page, click the gear > Settings.
- Click Delete all, then click the Delete all button to confirm.
- You can turn off your Web History to prevent future searches from being saved to your History.
- All done, now your web history will not be stored.
- You can also delete individual searches from your Web History instead of deleting all of your Web History.
- Google only stores your search history when you have signed in to any Google product like Gmail, YouTube etc.
Keeping yourself safe from any such situation that might get you in a big trouble is a must thing which you should always keep in mind. Although turning off your search history will not affect Google to store information about your but still by this method you would be able to at least protect yourself from your enemies.