Using copyright images on your blog might affect your blog more than you thought. Usually what newbie blogger do is to simply search on relevant images on Google images and copy paste it to their blog post. But you might be sue for this by original owner and you might not get approval from advertisement and money making programs such as Google adsense, which is strictly against copyrighted images and many bloggers are not getting approval because of this minor mistake.
Why it’s best to Use Google Images?
- Sometimes it’s hard to even find the category of required photos which makes it inconvenient. Sites also don’t have that much images database as Google has which is one of the advantages of Google images.
- Sometimes you might be asked for paying etc bucks in order to get the image. For better quality and attractive photos you might not be able to get it free.
- For most of these sites you will need to initially registered and then sign in daily for downloading the images whereas in Google image search you get access like a bullet speed with thousands of pictures.
How To Find Free Images Using Google Images
- So once you find the keyword for which you want the image just type it in Google and head to Gear button in Right hand side .
- Now select advance search.
- Here are many options, which will let you refine your image search. For example, you can select the size, color, type of image. I prefer using .jpg or .png image on my blog.
- The last option is usage rights there you have to select ” free to use and share” .You can also find some other options like “free to use and share even commercially”, “free to use,share or modify”, “free to use,share or modify, even commercially”.
- Hit advance search and you are done.