Backlinks determines your blog popularity and search engine ranking, which is defined as how many sites links to your blog. You can also link any site or blog from your blog. That links are called as outbound links as they are pointing to outside your blog. Also these links are divided into two type, first is nofollow and other is doffollow. As the name suggests nofollow link means, telling Google crawler to not follow the link. In case of dofollow link, you are telling Google crawler to follow that link.
There are two ways to find if the link is diffollow or nofollow which are as below:
1, Using nofollow extension:
2. Using source code.
- Move your cursor to the link and then right click on the link.
- Nowinspect element option will be shown in the bottom.
- Just click on it.
- Now if you see rel=’nofollw’ then that means the links is nofollow and if it shows nothing or shows dofollow then the link on dofollow.
A Big Myth
Best Way to get Dofollow Link:
- Top 5 Duplicate Content Checker Tools And Website
- How to Add Google plus comments in Blogger And Custom Template