We know how important backlinks are for ranking of a blog and page rank which definitely is the trusted way to show how well your blog is which most advertiser look for. In my previous post in which I shared the list of gov and edu backlinks but most of them was either broken and some of them did not work.(For learning the importance of gov and edu backlinks refer to my previous post).
I also got feedback from my readers in comments and that’s why today I have come with a trick in which you can manually search for all trusted and most authority backlinks in Google itself and you don’t have to rely on the list.
Best part of this Trick of building links over other tricks is as:
- You get pages of similar keyword as of your blog to build link which looks like relevant hence more trusted and value.
- You choose which page to comment on according to the page rank. Find high pr page to get more benefit.
- No fear of broken pages and no need to do long process of sign up and registration as in previous tutorial.
- As you are searching Google, hence unlimited links.
Steps to get High PR Edu & Gov Backlinks using Google Trick:
The basic fundamental of this trick is simple. Use a tool to find edu and gov links only with your desired keyword on that page in Google. Now using tool to check out the page rank of the that page and know whether it is worth the effort or not to comment on page and finally submitting comment on page manually with useful information (I discourage spam) while pointing back to your blog.
No this process is not confusing as it looks from the words above. It’s just another 4 steps to follow and you will get infinite links with your own wish of selecting on which you want to comment and get backlink.
- First, we’ll need to install the SEO Quake Toolbar. This will help us identify the PR of the page that we’ll comment or link to..
- Head over to SEO Quake Toolbar . Click on the “Install” button:
- Hit install.
- Once installed, you can set your prefernces according to your need and which browser and option you want to display for that just click on the icon as shown in screenshot
- Save your new settings.
- Go to http://dropmylink.com/ and enter your target keyword.
- Make sure the “Find” dropdown menu is set to find .edu blogs.
- Click on search.
- Check to see which results have enough page-level PR so that you give required PR juice to your blog.
- Scroll down to the bottom to see comment area as shown:
- While commenting use your real name otherwise it will look like as spam and use website field to link to your blog in order to get the required link.
- Now glance over the article and drop a thoughtful comment.
- Return to Google and repeat the process until you run out of high PR targets.
- In similar way you can also use Drop My Link to find .gov blogs that allow comments. Just choose .gov blogs from the dropdown menu.
- That’s it.
Some of pages might not have comment enable and some might not allow comment anymore but we all know how difficult is to get backlinks from these authority site. Few of backlinks can boost your ranking exponentially.While competing use your own name, use link only in website field and leave a valuable comment. This is the way to get comment approved otherwise comment moderation will not allow your comment.