BlogSpot being a free blogging platform provide enough enhanced features to make a fully optimized seo blog with amply opportunity to rank on Google. But still it has some limitations and one of them is no feature to upload a file and make it to available to our readers. Sometime we may need some documents, template, eBook etc. to share with our readers then how could we do so?
How can we Upload Files?
Although there are numerous cloud services on which you can host your files, but if you want to alleviate your effort, then I would definitely recommend you to use Google drive, an official Google product to host your private files, but you can also share them with your friends and make public.
Steps to Upload Files For Download in Blogger
- Go To Google Drive >> Create >> Folder
- Name It Something Such As “Blogger Downloads”.
- Open Folder >> Click “Upload Icon” and Choose “Files”.
- Now Select The Files That You Want To Upload.
- When The File is Uploaded, Right Click On That File.
- Click “Share” and Once Again “Share”.
- Now Pop Up Box Will Appear.
- In The “Who Has Access” Section, Click “Change”.
- Here Tick Mark “Public On The Web” and Save It.
Copy the Link and which will look like this
- Now you have created the download link and whenever people click on the link, they will be asked to downlaod file in next page and downloading will start.
How to use link on blogger?
- Go To Blogger >> Create New Post >> Link
- Paste The Prepared Link in URL Box, Write “Download” in “Texts to Display” Box.
- Thats All.