How difficult it would be if your primary email subscriptions are running on a different email address and you are amount your blog from another email address? As you have started your blogging and hence can’t get back to start over again. This would definitely cause a problem when you use same browser, and you might end yourself in switching account and thus wasting your precious time.
Why to Change Primary Email Address?
Many newbie bloggers starts with different or sometime unrelated email address and they set other addresses beside that one and end up themselves in confusion of different enamel address which in return reduces their productivity. So they sometime even delete their previous accost which is not a good idea at all.
- There may be others reasons such as your Adsense account has been banned and that’s why your email is of no use which forces you to move on other address. So in that case this tutorial will help you.
Here are steps Change Primary Email Address
All webmasters can easily implement these steps to change their primary email address easily as it involves inviting an admin to your blog. So here are the steps. It involves three steps.
- First step is to Sign into your blogger account with your email ID
- Click on “Settings” link tab
- And just go to Settings > select “permissions” link tab
- Click on “Add author” button and type your new email ID in the box provided
- Now, Click on Invite
- After clicking on “Invite” button you’ll receive a link to your new email ID for confirmation.
Now another step is to check your email inbox. So just Sign into your new email ID which had typed in the previous box and Click on invitation link to confirm.
- It will add you the blog Author with restricted rights.
- Now go to your blogger account and in Settings tab > permissions > Click on Grant admin privileges.
- After successful adding your new email ID will be displayed in the admin tab.
Now you can remove your older email ID by simply clicking on the remove button or else keep it and use both email IDs for administering your blog.
This was how you can easily change your email address in blogger and start signing in with different email address without any problem. In case you are sticking between and facing problem, you are free to ask your queries in the comments below.