If your blog has high followers on different social sites and you are not able to share your posts to your followers (we know how tight your schedule is) and due to constrains of time, it could be tough and not possible to share your content with your follower, then you need not to worry anymore because today I am going to share how you can share your posts to Facebook And Twitter automatically.
Here are the steps:
- Firstly go to Tweetfeed and sign up by entering basic information like email, name etc.
- After sign uo go to homepage and add your blog name and enter your blog feed url.Make sure that your feed url is correct.Click next.
- Choose account where you want to automatically share your posts.In my case I have selected twitter page.
- Click on authenticate twitter which will lead you to twiiter sign in page.
- After sign in it will automatically authenticate your page
- After that a successful message will be shown.Click on done.
- After this your post will be automatically shared to your account whenever you posts new content on your blog.