comment notification email on bloggerIf you are on blogger platform then for every comment you receive on your blogger blog, you get a notification email to your Gmail inbox which you are using for your blog as well. Initially you will strenuously reply to the comment but the problem may arise when the number of comments increases as blog grows up.
- You might get a bunch of emails everyday in your email inbox which may be annoying for you to navigate through your personal and important mails. So in order to unsubscribe form getting email notifications from blogger today I will be sharing the tutorial in which you will learn to disable it.
Steps to stop comment notification email on blogger:
- Firest step is to go to your blogger dashboard and by selecting your blog and arrow as seen in image and click Setting
- In setting click on mobile and email.
- Heading to comment notification email section you will see the email address of your blog.Now click on Remove button.
- You are done and nowonwards you will not receive any notification for the new comments on your blog.
I would definitely recommend you to disable it if you are getting a lot of email notification causing inconvenience to you otherwise it is OK to get notified as soon as you get comment on your blog so that you could reply immediately to asked query. This is important thing to keep in mind in your initial days of blogging.